Sunday, February 26, 2012

Our blog

I don't do New Year's Resolutions. But I did say to myself, "This year I am going to keep up with my Blog." We have family out of town who enjoy keeping up with the kids and what they have been up to. Many a time Adyson or Riley has come to sit on my lap we and we go through some posts. I like to showcase my photography skilzz. There is no reason not to keep it up.
Oh--there is that time thing. But really - how long does it take? One post a month? Maybe two. Am I really THAT busy??
Well, here we are quickly approaching March, so if I plan to do it - I better get on it. Now. Today.
NOW!!
So here I go. I will start with getting caught up. One post per month since.....September!!!! But I have a house to clean and a birthday party to throw this afternoon. I thought I might get some exercise in.
Just do it!
No complaining or finding excuses.
Here we go!!!!!!

2 comments:

McKt said...

Bring it! My blog is totally my only scrapbook/baby book and when I look can look back at old posts it is totally worth it!

Anonymous said...

So proud of you!! I need to commit to that too, since I love going back and seeing my old posts. Going to get back on it!!!