Monday, February 27, 2012

December 2011

The future of DEA Home Property Management Team. Just a few more years and they will be the bosses.Our Gingerbread House. Things are looking pretty good at this point.
Not that it has held up well in past years, but this year there was clearly something wrong with the construction.

Ah!! The DEA Christmas Party. Back at Michaels for another year. Good times. Good times. Another fabulous year for our fabulous company!!And the Alabaster Christmas Parade. This was the first year that my little Princess was able to be in it. She was so super excited. Throwing candy. Seeing all her friends. Then a small celebration at BWW was in order. Although I missed being on the sidelines with my kids as we have done every year since moving here, I suppose I need to accept that things are changing as they get older (again.....sob).

No comments: