Monday, February 27, 2012

Christmas 2011

Our two favorite uncles in the whole wide world came to visit us this Christmas. We had a great time. The babies love them some Uncle Scotty and Uncle PJ.
Easy Bake Ovens are not all that, like I thought they were. We haven't gone back to it yet...since Christmas. Maybe we will pull it out again and ruin some more grose cookie dough.
Ah...cookies for Santa. Every year their cookie decorating skills just sky-rocket in the attempt to make the best cookie Santa will EVER eat.
Santa headed into our little neighborhood to say HI before telling the kids to go to bed early. Yes, those are skulls on Rileys sweater. Nice outfit to meet Santa in, huh??
You can only imagine how excited I was that they finally made some puppy clothes in a Double XX. It is NOT only Chihuahuas that like to get dressed up. Patsy loved hers. Bruiser put up with his---but NOT the hat with the beard attached. I know....I was suprised too. This is all I was going to get, so I decided to be happy about it. Look how cute they are!!!!

No comments: