Monday, December 20, 2010

DEA Christmas Party

This is technically our second annual DEA Christmas party. Last year we had one person who did not have a last name of either Keough or Keaton show up. Of course, we had only two employees at the time. It was quite a big deal to us. We were moving up.
Fast Forward to this year. Our bash was held at Michael's, which is reserved for anniversary's for us. It was a fabulous time!! Sucha great group of people that work there. Such fabulous gifts. Everyone had a great time.
You know, cuz they are the owners.

The girls of DEA.
The boys of DEA. We don't know where Eddie was.
But the highlight of the whole thing for me?
My babies had their first sleep over and we stayed the night in a hotel. This hotel, as fabulous as it was, the highlight is that it is ATTACHED to the mall. So I woke up on the last Saturday before Christmas and was able to stroll leisurely to the mall without fighting traffic, or getting in a fight over a parking place, or forgetting where I parked my car. It was FABULOUS!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

I look like I'd been to Mardi Gras with all those beads