Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Card Photo

My babies. They are getting so big. It is very truly heartbreaking for me. Our annual photo blunders did not actually turn out, because they have learned how to smile and are just super sweet, they can't take a bad photo anymore (knock on wood). My princess.
Even Shane, looking all tall. Good photo. Hmmmm.

Look! There is smooby. Just last year all he would wear is his transformer face. Look at him now. He can take a picture. He can look right at the camera and smile. :( sniff. It's strange that makes me sad, but it does. Sucha big boy.
It was a real tough decision between the family photo and just the snowman. I'm not sure why the family won over this one either. I think it's because I cut off his arms. Next year though. You can count on that!!
My babies. Getting so big. How is this happening???

No comments: