Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving, 2010

I always like to start out the beginning of the holiday season with a nice Christmas/winter themed breakfast. Burning the pancakes was not part of the plan, but it sure did work out nicely for their hats. Right? We tried our hats at a new Dallas Cowboy themed Christmas card photo. Let's just say we will not be going that route.
Look at my boys! Working together to cook us a fabulous meal. How great is that?
Before I had viewed the prevoiusly metnioned Dallas Cowboy Christmas photo, I thought we might try a different venue....you know, cuz my family LOVES when I make them take a million pictures....DURING the Dallas game. Anyway....we are not actually missing Riley, see his feet there? Under Bruiser??
Ah! A fabulous meal cooked by my fabulous men. I am so very thankful for my little family.

And yes....those pumpkins are little place-cards! How cute is that?? Thank you Martha Stewart!

No comments: