Friday, November 5, 2010

Disney Princesses on Ice

The whole thing was a suprise and for the three months after we bought the tickets - I just wanted to tell her. And when we would see the commercials on TV - I just wanted to tell her. I was so ready to explode the night before. I just HAD to tell her. I decided to wait until after we dropped Riley off at school to tell her about our girls day out plan. It all started with donuts. We sang on the way there. Some of the stuff from the radio - some of the stuff from Disney movies. It was a TON of fun!!
By the way, that is chocolate milk in there...not coffee.

Oh my gosh! This was her face the WHOLE time! She was so super excited! Every time a new act would come out she'd say, "Look Mommy, it's (insert Disney Princess name here)." And she would Clap, Clap, Clap at the end of the scene. It was magical!


The $15.00 cup of fozen water. Whatever....it made her very happy.



It was fantastic to spend the day with my little Princess just spending the day making her happy. We went shopping afterwards and bought her a new dress. Headed out to lunch, then off to pick up Riley from school. One of the best days ever.

No comments: