Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More vegetation

I hate to call it plan B - in case the garden doesn't work out, but here it is...plan B. These are tomoto plants. Notice the chop-stick holding them up? I feel very professional.

One of those Topsy Turvey things You've seen on TV. And, yes....this is Plan C. I am determined to not pay $2.29 a pound for tomoatos this year. It's on my front porch. Very Red-Neck of me, I know. It will be relocated soon. It actually has little yellow flowers on it that make me feel pretty good that something will happen here SOON.
These are sunflowers. Did you know you can just plant the regular seeds that you would normally eat right INTO THE GROUND??? AMAZYING!!
Parsley & basil. MMMMmmmmmm
And some flowers that my Princess picked out.
WOW! That's alot, huh? there was also this kids "greenhouse" thing that was a dud. Normally I would have blamed it on my gardening skills, but today, not so much (I say as my chest puffs out a little bit)!! Grandpa Joe would never believe that not only have I not killed anything yet, but it's actually thriving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed and more than a little jealous. Good for you!!