Monday, May 4, 2009

bathtime

In case you were looking forward to a cute bubbly photo, be warned.....it ain't pretty. We've been having sucha hard time at bathtime. I mean screaming, crying , fits on the floor....not only by the kids. I told Adyson, if she can't stand the water in her eyes, well, she'll have to wear a mask.
This was all it took and now bathtime has been WONDERFUL. We don't need the mask - I think she got the point. Good thing, because I have no idea how I would have washed her hair with that on.

4 comments:

Jenny G said...

I love that! I am going to use that, V has a fit about getting water in her eyes!

McKt said...

Clever mommy! She looks so very put off in the picture. Perfect.

momx2 said...

bahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Good thinking! I'm sure you would've figured something out for her hair, if you had too. You're creative like that :o)