Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween









So, now that Halloween is over, i told Adyson she can wear her cinderella dress anytime she wants, but only in the house. She is generally stripped naked by the time she sets her first little foot in the front door.
nobody knew who Riley was.
Shane had to work - so couldn't use the mask or that knife thing. It was a black cape that i could have made for $2.00
max's wings broke as i was putting them on.
And - the most important thing of all - the whole reason for halloween = WHOPPERS. my kids got none!! Not a single one. As a matter of fact - I watched Riley push one out of the way and grab CANDY CANES!!!! you know they were a year old!! not a whopper anywhere.

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

I almost hate to tell you this, but I gave every single whopper away to my SIL that V got, I hate those things!!!!