Saturday, November 29, 2008

for my mom

of course my darling little girl helped me unwrap ALL seven pounds of candies!!! she is quite thrilled with the outcome. i chose my largest bowl, and in the long run....am not at all happy with the candle in there, but i think it would be frowned upon if i went to pick up another bag of starlight mints. shame you can't see the bottom of the bowl, because there are candies in there as well. very cute. very sticky. Also, it's so heavy it can't go on the shelf above the TV with all the others.

that little girl, how bout that 'cheese' shot? and yes, of course that's a christmas dress.

2 comments:

momx2 said...

I love it. What a cute idea~

Unknown said...

Very Cute! I say if you don't like the candle leave it out. I think it would look great with just the mints, but you'll have to eat them all later. LOL!