Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Greatest Day Ever!!!

Yes, we got up at 5am, actually earlier. It was like it was Christmas Eve. I couldn't sleep. I was so excited! The World's Longest Yard Sale......for me - an avid garage saler .....this was heaven.I've said before that I do not think my arms are long enough to take the self-photos. I keep trying anyway. I know they are not pretty. Anyway, the point....see...it's still dark out. So, we got there at around 7ish. Hit a few then found the gold-mine. We all got some furniture to re-do. We all got the kids toys. But the deal of the day.......a Department 56 Snow Village church for (sit down) $10.00!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic day. Fantastic food. Fantastic company. Fantastic deals. Ending with a margarita or two. Just all around, one of the greatest days ever.

No comments: