Monday, January 11, 2010

Terrible

Not that I'm a photo snob or anything, but my new I-Phone takes TERRIBLE photos. Look at the quality. Just terrible. Oh..good Morning Shane. that's what we wake up to. Isn't he purty?

Of course, no matter what you do with Bruiser he is cute as a button! Look at him!!!
My darling husband was smart enough to make me open this three days before Christmas knowing full well that it would occupy my time 100% for the next few days. He put it in my stocking one evening and let me play, I woke up early the following day to play some more. He finally called me at three in the afternoon and commented, "With your new phone, you would think that you might call me once in a while? How neglected are my kids?"
Well. they were dressed.
I LOVE my new phone. Love it!!

No comments: