Monday, January 25, 2010

The final Christmas post. Really. I promise!!

We headed out to the zoo the day after the day after Christmas.

My brother is officially the Grinch! Seriously!

This picture is funny because whenever Adyson opened something and she couldn't tell what it was right off the bat, she got this angry expression on her face and said..."A BOX!!!!!"

I was so worried about Bruiser. He's quite the crazy puppy. So I gave him this candy cane bone in the morning. Im pretty sure there were drugs in there. He sat there for about 3 hours just knawing away. Quiet as a mouse, then went off to sleep for a few hours while the kids were crazy. I went the day after to the pet store to buy a case of them, but they were sold out. I now know the secret. Next year I will stock up.




No comments: