Saturday, December 5, 2009

Start of the season!!!!!

Here is the tree we decorated in the office. For the record, I had a very very small decorating budget. and hey!--If you can believe this...I went over!!
Ah--new Christmas jammies. I am quite a freak over jammies. And look at how thrilled they are? They are hugging each other. For real. A real hug.

They each have these cute little trees in their bedrooms. Riley loves his. I mean LOVES it. Adyson, well, after picking it up twice from the floor, I have a pile of ornaments next to it that have "fallen off" and the top broke. Totally did not think it was going to go like this. Certainly thought it would be opposite. Eh? Who knew? Next year...there's always next year.

My babies. They are so excited. I love this time of year with them.

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

LOVE the Christmas pjs!