Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bloopers

It is that time of year again, The annual Christmas card bloopers. Christmas would not be complete without them. On to the laughs.... Seriously, I did not see that branch there? Me? I took like 10 pictures of her there. Every single one....that branch is bothering the blank out of her.

Riley could not stop making his sister giggle uncontrolably throughout the entire session. Could not stop. They are so goofy. Do you love Adyson's tattos?? oops. Somehow I missed them too.
Said in a stern voice, "riley, you stop making your sister laugh!!" It did not work.

Oh my gosh!! Are these kids both looking at the camera with somewhat of a smile on their darling faces? Could it be? And look, Shanes eyes are closed. Doesn't it figure? I considered using this as the Christmas card photo and gluing those googly eyes on Shane.

Shane has spent alot of time teaching the kids how to fart with their armpits. Makes me so proud!! This is them telling me that they are officially done. OK--I'll try to find one to work.

No comments: