Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mad

To my coupon-clipping, money-saving Momma's.

I ran to Publix for a quick trip. Needed 2 things, and thought I'd pick up some other things since I had coupons AND they were on sale. I had maybe 15 items total, and coupons for everything except the milk and banannas. A normal shopping day - non-eventful.
Get to check-out, and I LOST my coupons. You can't imagine how mad I was. Between us, I think the cashier threw them out...or they slid under the candy rack way far for my aging eyes to see.
I was still mad when I got home, so I did exactly what I think you all would do. Exercised and made chocolate chip cookies. No? You would have just gone for the exercise? No? Wrong choice there? Oh.....I get it.....the cookies. You know it doesn't matter, after both -- I'm still kind of mad.

4 comments:

Jenny G said...

Ouch that hurts, I would have done neither of these choices, both would've involved work on my part. I would've eaten some sort of stash of candy I always keep in my house, then after the kids went to bed I would've opened a bottle of wine and enjoyed some mommy time!

BlessedMom said...

Oh see, that wouldn't have made me mad...that would have made me FURIOUS!!!! I probably would have sat on the floor like a toddler and thrown a fit. Saving money is like my natural high for the week; don't rob me of my fix!!!

Crystal said...

Ouch

Anonymous said...

That would've made me so mad I'd be sick to my stomach. Or maybe that would be from the cookies AND the wine?