Tuesday, January 13, 2009

bad bad bad

Well, my computer has bit the dust, so i have been very quiet. It's driving me crazy, and i am sure most of you miss your fix of my dear kids.
so, here are a few quick things to get your fill. For Christmas, Adyson finally got a Ken doll. Used to be her barbies all loved on spider man and iron man and any other action guy that Riley had lying around. Really T'd him off. So, Adyson has Ken and whenever she can't find him she says ,"Where's my boy?" "Boy--where are you?" "BOY!!" I get sucha kick out of it.

a few days ago she decided that she should call me santa. All day long, "Santa, can I have lunch?" "Santa, I love oranges." She laughs and laughs and thinks it's just the funniest thing in the entire world. I think she's just kind-of crazy. And she gets that honestly---from her Dad. haha.

Don't ask me what's going on with my background and why i can't change it from the reindeer. I'm tired of trying to fix it. Now that Dave's back in town........he's my IT guy. He can fix it. He can fix anything.

1 comment:

Allergy Mom of 3 said...

Adyson's comments totally crack me up!