Tuesday, December 9, 2008

pictures that did not make the cut

i know i am behind schedule, but i am not stressing about it, so you shouldn't get all tense when you read this. yesterday i tried to take a photo for our christmas card. yes, it is over one week into december, i realize, but it is finally done. my kids were in sucha goofy mood yesterday. here are some photos that did not make the cut.
That sure is sweet, but no - riley looks a bit left out
why is there a hanger in the middle of the floor? why is riley trying to lay down, or do a summersault, what IS he doing? Shane is commenting to adyson on the fact that i made him get a ton of wood to fill the fireplace and we couldn't even see it.
on a totally different note - i really do need to invest in some better stockings. WAIT A MINUTE!!! i bought the kits last year to make them. now where are they?
adyson! don't kick over the tree, it'll never stand straight again. Riley, please stop smilling. shane, why is there a big stain on your jeans? (but darn if shane doesn't look good!!!)


That's a very lady-like way to sit adyson. oops, missing a kid. Shane!! Where are you!!!








4 comments:

momx2 said...

Oh Lara, you always make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Too funny.

Sherry said...

I cannot wait to put up my outtakes,though I did put them on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=46045&id=515884639

And I am just now sending out my christmas cards (well, on Mon), too. Who gives a rip, right??

I am scared at how much ours are alike. We have PEACE in ours... well EAC anyway...

And I have bought kits for all three of mine. Only Mark's is done and it is falling apart. I just finally said forget it and bought ours at pottery barn!!!

Jenny G said...

I am sickened by how quickly you got these cards out, I read this blog one day and the card was in my mailbox the next. Sickened. Absolutely sickened.

I just ordered mine today and had to pay 12 bucks for FedEx shipping so I'd have a prayer of getting them in anyone's mailbox by Christmas Eve. That sickens me too.