Saturday, August 23, 2008

Their first baseball game

Adyson scared of the huge fake puppy.
MMMMMmmmmmm...hotdogs.

Going into this evening, I asked Dave, "how long do you think we will last?" Dave said two hours. I thought one hour. It was actually one and a half hours. It was one and a half hours of ecstacy for Dave - who loves him anything baseball. One and a half hours of eating and climbing bleachers and trying to steal food from the people next to us and going potty for the kids. One and a half hours of my life where I had to sheild the kids from a fly ball and a playground. What in the world is the purpose of a playground at a baseball field. Doesn't it defeat the purpose? Anyway--our first game. We made it through the first quarter, and now Dave is talking about season tickets.

5 comments:

Michelle and Jason said...

That is so cute! How fun! And, mmmmm . . . those hotdogs!

momx2 said...

HAHAHA
Ya'll shouldv'e made bets. I've been dying to take the kids to a game. Glad ya'll had fun!

Anonymous said...

You're baseball experience is about the same as ours. But Nicholas will actually watch some of the game now, so there's hope you'll make it longer next time :o)

Jenny G said...

I absolutely love that look on Adyson's face! You can't beat a stadium hot dog!

McKt said...

I love it! It looks like y'all had fun. Adyson should have been scared of that giant dog...looks scary to me! If Dave wants season tickets I would just go right ahead and let him buy them, and then tell him he can take the kids on his own!