Wednesday, August 6, 2008

summer's over


to the zoo. then bowling for the evening. then off to the "beach" the next morning. all the while with Shane looking for cars on e-bay...."but mom, it's only $17,892.00. plus shipping. from croastia." I don't know if i spelt that right, but certainly you get the point.

ahhhhhh------summer's over and all the big kids will be back at school. give me back my parks. maybe I'll actually GET a chair at the pool. Fall decorations are out at old time pottery. tomorrow, I will make shane chocolate chip cookies to have when he comes home from his first day of school. ahhhhh.....the end of summer. so long.

By the way, that was my first time letting adyson outside in a two-peice. i figured i better, cuz i still have two she hasn't worn yet. only one person commented on her "belly".

1 comment:

momx2 said...

Ditto on the parks! Although I won't be going until it gets out of the 90's!