Monday, March 3, 2008

Quit Smoking

Hi Guys

This message goes out to my sisters Lori and Donna. Today is March 3, 2008. I have quit smoking as of today. I got a prescription from the doctor that started a week ago today, which you actually smoke the first week with it and then you take it for the next 3 weeks or longer if need be. I am very suprised at how I have felt in the past week taking the pill and still smoking. I have actually cut down before today. I only had a couple of cravings today for a short period of time, but I put myself in the worst case scenario when trying to quit smoking. I went to the bar for a couple of cocktails earlier and then had a bbq at the house with a couple of friends. I figured drinking and smoking go hand and hand, but I made it thru the first day, now its all down hill. I will keep everyone informed at how I do. The one thing that you can make certain is that I will not become a preacher(Joey) reformed smoker,just because I was able to quit smoking. Love you all, will keep everyone updated
David

No comments: