Monday, March 31, 2008

Dave K.


Today is Dave's birthday. Nothing extravagant happening here. He gets to choose the restaurant for dinner, and we all have to be nice to him all day. Usually no big deal, but then usually he is at work. Today he decided to take off. HHHmmmmm.

So, in honor of Dave's birthday I thought I might list a few things I love about him. I'm not overlooking the obvious, he's, I believe, the greatest dad in the world-just going a differnet route.

1 - He's got this accent that still-when I hear it --just melts me.

2 - He has a dimple. That's so cute.

3 - He's got great legs & a nice tooshie.

4 - He's easy to please.

5 - Along that same line, He likes my cooking.

6 - He's funny. Everyday he makes me laugh. I Love that.

7 - He has good feet. (This has not always been the case--and is truly appreciated!)


I love dave.

5 comments:

BlessedMom said...

I love the feet comment! Too funny!

Jenny G said...

Love the pic of daddy and daughter!

Michelle and Jason said...

What a sweet picture!

Sherry said...

YEAHH DAVE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Uncle David, its me, Matthew Mello, your nephew, I just wanted to say hi!!