Monday, May 23, 2011

The hookey/zoo day

This is my first year in Kindergarten. There was clearly a learning curve of the rules that must be followed. After being called into the Principal's office with the threat of having the police called on me, I accepted the fact that he cannot have free days off of school. Unless of course, there is a DR note accompanying it. So, traveling down to B-ham on a Tuesday for a morning appointment meant a free day at the zoo for me and my babies. Yeah!!! Riley- not a big fan of the merry-go-round, so we normally will find the bench/seat thing and Adyson will always pick the animal right in front of us. Works out great - because I get to sit down.


Me and Smooby.


There is nothing more I love than these two holding hands. They are so sweet!!!!!


No comments: