Sunday, June 6, 2010

Citifest 2010

Every year it gets better. I remember five years ago it was just a line of a few booths. Now, it's quite a big deal. Some highlights & low-times.....My princess could never pass a horsey ride. She loves her any animal. Almost any animal. We are not fans of snakes, as you know. A little fishing expedition. Riley wanted to fish. OK....sure, as long as I don't have to touch anything. This is what happens when you don't catch a fish. Not pretty. Well, Riley does not like the heat. It was incredibly hot. I choose to save my mortgage payment and NOT let Adyson ride the bungee jump thing. Every drink we bought they dropped & choose to cry instead of picking it up. Both kids were not happy. I mean all day. Then, after the bus ride back to the car, I take the final photo of the day....and they both SMILE!!! Are you kidding me?

Hope it's not as hot next year. Ha! Summer in Alabama. Ha!

No comments: