Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm a bad Mommy

Adyson was sitting here on my lap, she loves to see the blog--so we were going through some old stuff. Don't know why I said it out loud, but I did...."Your birthday is not on here!" Well, let me just say...she was a tad upset. So, here, Adyson's birthday summary.
First, her and a few of her girlfriends went out to lunch, manicures, and dessert at Edgars. Tons of fun!!



Then our little family get-together where we had the princess cake, pin the tiara on the princess, the limbo, and ended the evening with a fabulous game of Kareoke Revolution (I do still hold the title by the way!!). So, my little girl is four. She thinks she's fourteen, but she is four. (I can't get these pictues on here for some reason).
Happy Belated Fourth Birthday Princess.

No comments: