Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winter.

I love winter. I love everything about winter. I love trees with no leaves. I love jeans. I love sweaters and boots. I love sweater tights on my little girl. I love your breath coming out all smokey (aka: dragon breath). I love wearing socks all the time. I love drinking hot tea in the middle of the day. I love the possibility of snow. I love the red berries on my tree outside. I love using the fireplace. I love cuddling for body warmth. I love everything about winter. Everything.

But then comes the first day that it's not cold and I sorta like that too.
It was 67 degrees yesterday so we decided a quick picnic at the park was in order.
I am king of the world!!!

That is an awfully long walk around this lake. Why don't we sit for a minute?

Oh, I like spring too. Look at those little daffodils. I like summer too.....but its nothing compared to winter. I don't think it's over just yet. I'm hoping for one more cold blast. Maybe a threat of snow. I love winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pic's!!!