Thursday, April 23, 2009

Where have I been??

Earlier in the week, I took the kids to the zoo. I didn't feel like it, but I brought my camera anyway, because I thought, Geeze-I haven't taken any pictures of the kids lately. Well, when I uploaded them, I had TOTALLY forgot about our easter bunny visit!! I mean really? Where has my mind gone??
So here are some of our Easter....





Our first Egg Hunt. Then the little one at the house......
MMMmmmmm........chocolate
Gifts from the bunny.....It's always better to read the book before the movie....

Very nice time, and it seems allergy season has finally passed at the Keough house. Ah-----summer is nearly here.

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

Lara, shame on you for not uploading pictures quicker!!! Glad to finally see some updates on those cute kiddos of yours!