Friday, February 27, 2009

A three year old princess

My little baby girl - I'm not going to go on and on about how I can't believe she is already three years old, because, really - I can't believe she is ONLY three. Some highlights of her day....

This first photo is just so you can see her shirt with the cupcakes on it - her 1st birthday outfit of the day All her friends met her at McDonald's for happy meals and taking over the playground


and of course, cupcakes.

Then....a small get toghether with our Alabama family....

This ended up a little "Dr. Suess" looking. I'm blaming it on the frosting, kay??

My little princess---three years old. Yes, I really can't believe it!!

2 comments:

Jenny G said...

Happy Birthday Adyson! That cupcake cake rocks!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Adyson!! It looks like it was AWESOME!! And, LOVE the cake. How'd you do that?