Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday

My little boy is now officially 4 years old. It makes me very sad. My babies!!!! How could it have been 4 entire years? Wait--didn't I say that EXACT same thing on Shane's birthday? Let me go check that post. Yup. Sure did. You would think I'd have gotten used to it, but I guess not.

Anyway--there is a house full of spidermen and transformers and a whole lot of tiny peices to little toys that already are well, we'll just say they are "missing". Oh--and then there was that rockin' ice-cream cake from dq. Woo-Hoo! Shout out for an employee discount!! Thanks Sha-Sha.
Happy Birthday Riley!!!!!




3 comments:

Jenny G said...

Ugh, don't get me started on how quickly they grow up, I've cried every day since V started kindergarten! Happy Birthday Riley!

momx2 said...

happy birthday little man:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Riley!!! By the way, Nicholas can fully dress himself with the exception of tying his shoes. Way too fast.